Monday, December 6, 2010

Bake at 350 on Pioneer Woman

I'm probably the last person in the world to discover the mega-blog known as The Pioneer Woman by Ree Drummond. One day a couple weeks ago, my Twitter was all aflutter with tweets about Ree being on the Thanksgiving edition of Throwdown with Bobby Flay (she won, by the way!). I'd heard of her blog but never visited. Oh man, have I been depriving myself. She's full of fabulous recipes, along with ideas for decorating beautiful tables. Her blog is a collage of awesome photographs with down-to-earth friendly commentary. It's fabulous, and I'm kicking myself for not checking it out sooner.

I was very excited to see that Ree recently hosted my favorite cookie blogger, Bridget of Bake at 350 at her Lodge in Oklahoma. Some lucky ladies won a day at the Lodge and hands-on cookie decorating lessons from Bridget. I am Jealous. Capital J. Bridget has been a phenomenal inspiration to me. I have tried out a lot of her designs and then tweaked them to put my touch on them. I'm always learning, and she's always teaching. When I had questions last year about making cookie favors for my wedding, she was more than happy to answer questions, and I appreciate it so much. So please, go check out Bridget's visit to The Pioneer Woman's ranch, and then go check out Bake at 350if you haven't already.

No comments: