Friday, December 17, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

It dawned on me recently that I started this little blog in hopes up spreading the word about my budding business, yet I didn't exactly showcase any of my favorite creations. Duh, Brooke! So here are some of my favorite cookies and cakes:

Last year's mitten and snowflake cookies for my Cocoa Bar at work

Cupcake cookies for a birthday

Baby onesies and bibs for a friend's baby's sip-and-see


Dr. Seuss cookies for a baby shower for twins, aka Thing 1 and Thing 2

Cookie platter for a pharmacy school graduate


Baby shower cakes for coworkers. The monkey is actually 2 cakes - a 3D monkey on top of a 1/2 sheet cake.


Cookie platters for Valentine's Day and St. Patrick's Day at the office

Tinkerbell doll cake for a coworker's niece's birthday. She flipped when she saw it!


I can't wait to see what gets ordered next. I love trying out new designs and giving treats my personal touch. It's strange to look back at cookies from a year ago and see how much I've improved, while at the same time thinking of ways to make my confections even better. Hopefully 2011 brings many opportunities to do so, and I'll have even more to add to my list of my favorite things.

No comments: