Friday, December 17, 2010

Ice Princess

Last weekend, my friend and coworker, Michelle, asked me to make cookies and cupcakes for her daughter's 7th birthday at the ice skating rink. Of course, she wanted them to be snow and ice skate themed. She actually ordered the cookie cutter she wanted me to use, and we worked together on the design. They looked adorable packaged as favors for the party guests. And it's clear that I need to use a real camera.

I also made the birthday cupcakes. The birthday girl requested cherry chip, and that's what she got. I got to break out the Cricut Cake and edible shimmer dust to make the fondant snowflakes.



It took some playing around with the Cricut Cake to get them right, but in the end I was very happy with the result. The little birthday girl had a great Ice Princess Party and loved her treats.

No comments: